Definition of cookie
A cookie is a file which is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and recover information of a user or a device’s browsing habits and, depending on the information contained and the way in which you use your device, may be used to recognise the user.
Types of cookies
1.- Types of cookies according to the entity which manages them:
- a) First-party Cookies: Those which are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from an equipment or domain managed by the editor himself which provides the service requested by the user.
- b) Third-party cookies: Those which are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from an equipment or domain not managed by the editor but rather by another entity who processes the data obtained through cookies.
2.- Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- a) Technical cookies: Those which allow the user to browse the website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services which exist therein.
- b) Analytical cookies: Those which allow their owner to monitor and analyse user behaviour on the websites to which they are linked to.
3.- Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated:
- a) Session cookies: Those designed to gather and store data when the user accesses a website. They are usually used to provide the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- b) Persistent cookies: Those designed so that the data can continue to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed by the cookie’s owner for a specific period of time, which can range from a few minutes to many years.
Which cookies do we use and what is their purpose?
The website of GRUPO HOTELES PLAYA, S.A. uses first-party and third-party cookies, all within the www.oasysparquetematico.com domain.
- COOKIES BY GOOGLE ANALYTICS:
Our cookies do not identify you personally, but rather just the anonymous statistical information of the browsing on our website. Nevertheless, you can disable them directly in your web browser’s settings. Furthermore, Google has developed a disabling complement for Google Analytics cookies for the most popular browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Opera, which enables the exclusion of the installation of these cookies. Find out more information by clicking this external link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
You can allow, block or remove the cookies installed on your device by accessing the settings of the browser installed on your computer.
Our website’s cookies are only used by:
- The website owner, GRUPO HOTELES PLAYA, S.A., with Tax Identification Number: A04108973 and registered office at: Ctra. Faro Sabinal nº 341, Edificio Playa Hoteles – 04740 Roquetas de Mar (Almería).
What type of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to browse through a webpage, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist within.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow user behavior monitoring and analysis of the websites that they are linked to. The information gathered through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity on websites, applications or platforms and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of aforementioned websites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of usage data from users of the service.
Who uses and has access to the information of installed cookies?
Only the site owner uses and has access to the cookies of this website. Third parties who have stored cookies on your computer will also have access to them.